Eagle Access Card
Budgeting your on-campus spending can be a problem. Having money available for books, supplies, printing, food, special event tickets, etc., often requires credit cards, checkbooks, or visits to the automatic bank teller.
Having the Eagle Access Card virtually eliminates the need to carry cash. Your Eagle Access Card serves as a means of access to different stored value accounts. Simply deposit funds into your personal FLEX account and then use your Eagle Access Card all over campus to make purchases!
Your Eagle Access Card is a "Stored Value" card as well as your Student ID. For students, faculty, and staff it is your all-in-one card for:
Library Privileges - check out materials
Bookstore Purchases/Book Buyback - accessing the FLEX and/or Bookstore accounts
Sodexo Food Services - accessing the FLEX, Meal Plans, and Munch Money accounts
Computer Lab Printers - accessing the FLEX account
Copiers - accessing the FLEX account
Access to the Recreation Fitness Wellness Center and Computer Labs
Laundry - accessing the FLEX Account
Questions? Contact us by phone: 812-464-1859 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can use your Eagle Access Card for any purchase in the bookstore. Money in the "Bookstore" Stored Value Account can only be used in the USI Bookstore.
Card Holders will login using their myUSI login information. First time users will need to register their card in the system.
Guests will need to know the following to make a deposit:
Student's First Name
Student's Last Name
Student ID Number
You can deposit money onto your Eagle Access Card into your Bookstore, Flex, or Munch Money Stored Value Accounts. The Bookstore and Flex Stored Value Accounts are carried over from each semester. Munch Money Stored Value expires after the Spring Semester.
If the card is reported as lost or stolen, the account can be frozen until measures are taken to find the card or receive a replacement.
We will gladly refund your Bookstore or Flex Stored Value Accounts upon proof of being withdrawn or graduating from USI.
The BOOKSTORE account restricts purchases to the USI Bookstore only. This money is locked down and cannot be used anywhere else on campus.
The FLEX STUDENT account can be used in the USI Bookstore, Sodexo Food Service operations, USI Rice Library, computer lab printers, copiers, or laundry.
The FLEX FACULTY account can be used in the USI Bookstore, Sodexo Food Service operations, USI Rice Library, computer lab printers, copiers, or laundry.
The MUNCH MONEY and ENRICHMENT accounts can only be used in the Sodexo Food Service operations on campus.
- The Eagle Access Card (EAC) is your identification for the University. The EAC is the property of the University of Southern Indiana, is issued by Sodexo and USI to cardholder only, and is non-transferable.
- Use of the EAC may be revoked at the University's sole discretion for violation of University policies and procedures. Faculty and staff must relinquish the card upon separation from the University. Access privileges of EAC will be deactivated when student, faculty, or staff status is terminated.
- Your Eagle Access Card must be presented upon request at the time of use to obtain services or to establish official University status.
- Your Eagle Access Card is to be used only by the person to whom it is issued. Only the Cardholder can present the Card for debit and other privileges. Your Eagle Access Card can be confiscated if presented by someone other than the Cardholder.
- University of Southern Indiana Rules and Regulations govern the use of the EAC. Misuse of the EAC may be referred to the Dean of Student Life.
- Depositing money into any of the accounts signifies agreement with these terms and conditions.
- If the Eagle Access Card is extremely worn or is unreadable, the user should come to the Eagle Access Card Office and get it replaced as soon as possible.
(While classes are in session)
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
(Times subject to change without notice)
Contact us by phone: 812-464-1859 or by email: email@example.com
If your card is lost or stolen, log in to Eagle Access Card Office web site and DEACTIVATE your card. Once you find your card, log back into the web site and ACTIVATE your card.
If you report your card as lost or stolen, we will freeze your account. You will not be able to access your funds once the card is frozen. In order to reactivate your card, you will need to come to the Eagle Access Card Office. We cannot do this over the phone.
If you find a lost card, please turn it into Eagle Access Card Office or campus security. Lost or damaged cards can be replaced in the Eagle Access Card Office.
Click here to login into the Eagle Access Card Office site to manage your account.
There is a $15 charge to replace a card that does not meet one of the circumstances below. Individuals can obtain a replacement card at no charge in the following circumstances:
1. Malfunctioning card – a replacement for a malfunctioning card will be issued at no charge if there is no visible damage to card and the malfunctioning card is the current ACTIVE card in the system. Also, if the card was issued more than 3 years ago a card will be reissued at no charge.
2. Name change – a replacement card for a name change will be issued at no charge if the old card is returned.
3. Stolen card – a replacement card will be issued at no charge as long as a detailed police report is provided to the Eagle Access card office. A case number does not qualify as a police report.
4. Illegible card – a replacement card will be issued at no charge if the text or facial image has worn away from standard usage and the active card has been issued for 2 years or more.
Cards should not be hole-punched to accommodate lanyards, etc. The Eagle Access Card is a ‘smart card’ with a microchip and wiring embedded in it and if the wiring is broken the card will not be functional.
If a card needs to be replaced and the card has been punched, then the $15 charge will apply.
Some programs require name badges for their students. Name badges cost $5 each.
Attention Laundry Users
For your convenience, FLEX Dollars can be used in the machines.
$1.25 to Wash
$1.00 to Dry