Students seeking a fun on campus job that fits with your busy schedule are encouraged to apply and come work with us. Stop by any of our campus dining locations for information on available positions.
- Convenient Hours: You can work up to 20 hours per week, and your work schedule will be tailored to your class schedule.
- Meal Funds: for every hour worked, earn $1 to be loaded onto your Eagle Access Card to be used for meals on campus.
- Meet New Friends: When fully staffed, we employ 75-100 students, making it easy to meet lots of new people.
- Convenient Locations: Eliminate the hassle of commuting to an off-campus job and work close to your residence hall, apartment, or off-campus student apartment.
- Additional Hours: Any students seeking additional work hours may assist with catering events after discussing with their direct manager and the catering manager. Events can be on weekends or during evenings on campus.
- Promotional Opportunities: Your student job could lead to a student supervisor position with USI Dining/Sodexo based on evaluations, commitment, teamwork, and needs.
- Extra Bonuses: Student employees who refer other student, who become new hires, will receive incentives added to their paycheck.
Want to work with us but not a student? Look at our other full & part-time positions here!
Seeking a management position? Visit Sodexo's Career Center for information regarding nationwide employment opportunities.