Work with the best and get more! USI Dining Services offer a great place to work, competitive wages, flexible hours, and a variety of benefits and positions in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Students seeking a fun, on campus job that fits your busy schedule are encouraged to apply and come work with us. Stop by any of our campus dining locations for information on available positions.
- Convenient Hours: You can work up to 20 hours per week, with your work schedule tailored to you class schedule.
- Meal Funds: For every hour worked, earn $1 to be loaded onto your Eagle Access Card to be used for meals on campus.
- Meet New Friends: We employ 75-100 students when fully staffed, making it easy to meet lots of new people.
- Convenient Locations: eliminate the commuting hassle of off-campus employment, work close to your residence hall, apartment, or off-campus apartment.
- Additional Hours: Any students seeking additional work hours may assist in catering events after discussing with direct manager and the catering manager. Event can be weekends and evenings on campus.
- Promotion Opportunities: Your student job could lead to a student supervisor position with USI Dining/Sodexo based on evaluations, commitment, teamwork, and needs.
- Extra Bonus: Student employees who refer other student employees, which turn into a new hire, will receive incentives added to their paycheck.
Student positions: Apply Today!
Full & part-time positions for everyone: Apply Here!
Seeking a management position? Visit Sodexo's Career Center for information regarding employment opportunities nationwide.