Work with the best and get more! Dining Services offers a great place to work, competitive wages, flexible hours, and a variety of benefits and positions in a fun, fast-paced environment.
Students seeking a fun, on campus job that fits your busy schedule are encouraged to apply and come and work with us. Stop by any of our campus dining locations for information on available positions.
- Convenient Hours: You can work up to 20 hours per week, with your work schedule tailored to your class schedule.
- Meal Funds: Earn $1 per every hour worked to be loaded onto your Eagle Access Card to be used for meals on campus.
- Meet New Friends: We employ around 75-100 students, when fully staffed, making it easy to meet lots of new people.
- Convenient Locations: You can work close to your residence hall, apartment or off-campus apartment, eliminating the hassle sometimes associated with off-campus employment.
- Promotion Opportunities: Your student job could lead to a student supervisor position with USI Dining/Sodexo based on evaluations, commitment, teamwork and needs.
- Additional Hours: Any students seeking additional hours may assist in catering events after discussing with their direct manager and the catering manager. Events can be weekends and evenings on campus.
- Extra Bonus: Student employees who refer other student employees, which turn into a new hire, will receive incentives added to their paycheck.
Seeking a management position? Visit Sodexo’s Career Center for information on exciting employment opportunities nationwide.
Below, you will find a current list of our active jobs. Simply click to apply!
Eagle Express C-Store
Office and Administration